full system for conducting:
- Machinery Vibration Monitoring
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- Condition Base Maintenance (CBM)
- Automated Data Acquisition
The CSWN-FDI is an integral solution for Health
Monitoring (HM) applications and it includes analysis tools (RTSHM-kernel),
diagnostic algorithms (ONGFE), and sensors (CRE-SSN). An optional
ruggedized computer is also available for hosting sensors and HM
software. CSWN features are:
- Sensor self-identification by compliance with
IEEE 1451's TEDS.
- High Performance Diagnostics algorithms (system
and sensor-self diagnostics).
- Embedded Intelligent Health Monitoring Functions.
- Ultra-low power sensors suitable for operation
with energy harvesting methods.
- Embedded sensor signal analysis toolset for
system characterization, signal visualization, datalog generation,
and feature files generation.
- Clustering algorithms.
- Advanced Pattern Recognition: fast training,
small footprint algorithms and high performance.
- Sensor Calibration Functions.
- Wireless communication in compliance with IEEE
- Scalable, hierarchical, and modular architecture.
- Flexible sensor configurations (nodes with single
sensor or customizable sensor suites).
- Customizable sensors for measurement of flow,
temperature, pressure, vibration (accelerometers and PZT).
- Optional IEEE 802.11.x LAN communication.
- Optional Ruggedized Computer