A full system for conducting:
- Machinery Vibration Monitoring
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- Condition Base Maintenance (CBM)
- Automated Data Acquisition
The CSWN-FDI is an integral solution for Health Monitoring (HM)
applications and it includes analysis tools (RTSHM-kernel), diagnostic
algorithms (ONGFE), and sensors (CRE-SSN). An optional ruggedized
computer is also available for hosting sensors and HM software. CSWN
- Sensor self-identification by compliance
with IEEE 1451's TEDS.
- High Performance Diagnostics algorithms
(system and sensor-self diagnostics).
- Embedded Intelligent Health Monitoring
- Ultra-low power sensors suitable for
operation with energy harvesting methods.
- Embedded sensor signal analysis toolset
for system characterization, signal visualization, datalog
generation, and feature files generation.
- Clustering algorithms.
- Advanced Pattern Recognition: fast
training, small footprint algorithms and high performance.
- Sensor Calibration Functions.
- Wireless communication in compliance with
- Scalable, hierarchical, and modular
- Flexible sensor configurations (nodes
with single sensor or customizable sensor suites).
- Customizable sensors for measurement of
flow, temperature, pressure, vibration (accelerometers and PZT).
- Optional IEEE 802.11.x LAN communication.
- Optional Ruggedized Computer